Wednesday, December 1, 2010

VERSE:

VERSE:
   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. ... The Word
became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his
glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father,
full of grace and truth.
    -- John 1:1-2 and 14
      
 
THOUGHT:
   All true ministry is "incarnational" - it involves people to
people contact, human touch, and genuine physical care. While
Heartlight is an Internet ministry, it will never live in
cyberspace. It must be carried into the daily life of believers who
are committed to share the grace of Jesus with their FRANs
(Friends, Relatives, Acquaintances, Neighbors). Just as God
purposely sent Jesus at the right time to the right place, he did
so with us. We are here to bless others, "not just in word, but in
deed and truth!"
 
PRAYER:
   Glorious Father, thank you for putting me where I am. I know I
am here to do your work and carry on Jesus' ministry. Help me seize
the opportunities you give me today to bless others in the name of
Jesus
. In that mighty name of my Lord I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment